Bedtime songs have long been part of taking care of the baby and them growing up. We have all heard lullabies and bedtime songs as we drifted off to sleep. With the advancement in technology, many parents nowadays are depending on the recorded songs.
While this will work, as per researches, it has been found that this can also cause the baby to get dependent on the song to sleep. This is not something any parent will ever want. So, what do you do? Well, there are always better ways!
Bedtime Songs Sung By You Is Best For Your Baby
If you think about your childhood, you will probably remember your mother or grandmother singing you some bedtime song. It is one of our earliest memories of our childhood. And, believe it or not, the song sung by you will have a much better impact on your kids than the recorded ones.
As already mentioned, the recorded songs may have a negative impact. Such as the baby getting dependent on songs for sleeping. But, this can easily be avoided if you sing the song yourself. It is also a great way to bond with the baby. It has also been seen that the baby remains less stressed when he is in the company of the mother. So, getting your baby to sleep as you sing a lullaby is always the best.
Whether you are working parents or take care of the household, once you become parents you will always want your kids to be around you. Especially at night, we all are worried about our little one. However, sleeping with the baby and your partner in the same bed can turn out to be dangerous.
This is one of the reasons we invest in a crib. But, the crib stays quite far from the bed. If you are planning on singing a lullaby to your kid, that might be a bit of a problem. The best option is to get a bedside crib that acts as a co-sleeper bassinet.
The bedside crib co-sleeper bassinet is a really wonderful way to ensure that your baby stays close to you. The co-sleeper bassinet can be adjusted according to the bed. So, you can now easily sing a bedtime song while you relax in bed.
What Did I Like About It?
- Extremely easy to set up and can be put right beside the bed or any place that’s convenient
- The soft fabric allows the baby to sleep peacefully and without any discomfort
- It is easier to reach the baby from the bed and change nappies when needed or get the baby to sleep
- The crib can be adjusted as per the height of the bed. Hence you need not worry if the height will become a problem
- The module can be changed between being a bedside crib to becoming a standalone crib as per need
- While it is made of breathable fabric, the exterior fabric is waterproof, and thus your baby’s vomit or any leak from the diaper won’t drip on the floor
- It is completely and easily washable.
What Did I Not Like?
- The only issue is that the crib does not have any means of hanging any toy overhead.
Bedtime Songs And The Bedside Crib Forms Great Pair
So, now you can easily sing bedtime songs to your baby. While he/she sleeps comfortably in the crib. It is the perfect room accessory for any new parent.